Monday, 21 July 2014

A little life update #9- Corfu

Although my holiday seems like a distant memory now and my tan is fading (hmph), it was only two weeks ago that I was lying flat out on an inflatable lilo in the pool in peace. Before this holiday, I had never been to Greece before, Corfu is such a beautiful island! What I loved most, aside from the weather obviously, was the fact that the island is so green and has so many gorgeous flowers everywhere. I went away with my boyfriend Alex and his parents and older brother. We had such a lovely time, the food there was incredible and the fortnight was so relaxing and perfect. Alex and I didn't take as many photos as we would have liked but I thought I would share a few.

 
                             My favourite dress from the holiday- from New Look. Be aware if you do buy as it is stupidly long! Even with wedges I had to hold it when walking up the stairs so I didn't fall! I definitely couldn't wear it without heels (I'm 5ft6") It's beautiful in real life, its flowy and has slits which makes it soo comfy and cool in hot weather.



This photo pretty much sums up what Alex and I did in the day... 




 I didn't actually drink this haha.

Have you ever been to Corfu before? I would love to know where you're going/you've been on holidays this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx