Friday, 10 January 2014

The Weekend Wishlist

The weekend wishlist

Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Diffused Light- I've heard so much about these powders over the past few months and I'm certain that I need this little beauty in my life. As I actively despise powders, although I have to wear them otherwise my skin is a nightmare, this seems like the perfect solution. They definitely do not come cheap but I think I've heard enough hype for me to justify trying one out..

NARS Tinted Moisturizer- After a few months of consistently wearing full coverage bases I feel like it's time to give my skin a bit of a breather. The past few weeks I've been wearing low coverage bases and really enjoying it so this tinted moisturiser seems perfect.

OPI What A Pair! Nail Envy duo- I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish in work which makes me sad as I have some beautiful shades that long to be applied but it seems silly putting it on for one day then taking it all off :( even though I hardly ever paint my nails any more, they are really weak and brittle. This little duo seems  like the perfect little treat to perk up my nails with the original and matte formulas both included in the set.

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins- 2013 was the year that I really took an interest in skincare. I've finally grasped that majority of the time you get what you pay for with skincare, resulting in me trying products from brands such as REN and Origins. My skincare stash is rapidly growing but I don't think I own one night cream *slaps wrist* This has been raved about for so long and after falling in love with other Origins moisturisers, this is a definite must-have!

'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs- Stupidly I didn't ask for a perfume for christmas as I thought I had loads of my Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume left... little did I know that come January it would all be gone. Stupidly I didn't even realise how little I had left because of the stupid coloured bottle grr. I think I'll have to pick up Daisy as I've wanted the full size for so so long after using a teenie tiny bottle ages ago. I've been put off buying it in the past because of the price but you don't need a lot of the fragrance itself and the bottles are bigger than the average size.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer- Yet another hyped up product that I cannot wait to get my hands on. I held off purchasing this at first because I had quite a few concealers on the go at the time it was released. But after the hype has settled a bit and I'm still hearing people rave about it- it's time to try it. I'm yet to find a concealer that ticks all the boxes- hopefully, this could be THE one.

What beauty bits are you lusting after this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx