Friday, 13 September 2013

The Skincare Tag


1.Describe your skincare routine in five words.
Double cleanse, detoxing, moisturising, simple

2. What's your skin type?
My skin is combination- oilier on my t-zone and prone to dry areas. It can't really make it mind up if its oily or dry these days! I'm definitely prone to blemishes though :(

3. What's your favorite skincare product?
REN Clear Calm 3 Clay Cleanser is my favourite product I've ever put on my face. It's amazing when my skin is really oily/generally feeling gross/really spotty. The clay balances my skin out amazingly and I won't ever be without this cleanser!

4. Top blemish zapper?
I think the REN cleaner I just mentioned is amazing at zapping blemishes but I also love Origins Super Spot Remover! It reduces the size of big blemishes over night and I find that they heal way quicker than normal!

5. Face wipes... Yay or nay?
Definitely nay! I detest the things. When I've used them in the past my face has been left red, sore and gross! Give me a cleansing balm any day!

6. Toner... Yay or nay?
I'd say nay for regular 'toner' as I think that's a pointless step now as nobody really cleanses the way they used to- cleasing lotion on a cotton pad, followed by toner to make sure it was all removed.. But I do love a good exfoliating toner!

7. High end skincare or high end makeup?
I definitely think that you can get away with wearing drug store make-up and nobody would know. I think high end skincare is really important because the ingredients are generally much better quality than those of a cheaper brand. You can't cover up bad skin with expensive make-up.

8. You're in a French pharmacy and can only buy one item, what would it be?
So much to chose from! I'd probably pick up Serozinc by La Roche Posay as I've heard a lot of people talk about it and it's impossible to find over here!

9. Top skincare tip? 
Be consistent and to state the obvious- no sleeping in make-up! It only takes two minutes to remove your make-up there really isn't an excuse. Even if you're home from a night out it's easy enough to take it off- even if it is just a face wipe or a swipe of Bioderma! At least it's not just sitting on your face whilst you sleep and you can cleanse properly in the morning!

I tag anyone who reads this to do this tag
Ellie
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Great review and tips!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ren Clay Cleanser is simply divine, I adore it! :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing article shared about skincare. If you eat the average American diet, then chances are you are getting nowhere near the amount of fiber that you need in order to live a healthy life. For more details,visit my webpage http://skinnyfiberreviews.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx