Thursday, 12 September 2013

currently wishing for...

Untitled #11


Recently I've found myself wanting more clothes than make-up which is rare for me! I usually go through phases of wanting loads of make-up and then clothes after but I haven't found myself wanting new make-up for a while now.
At the moment, I'm looking into adding a few new pieces to my wardrobe to update it ready for Autumn. Every year at around September-October time, I always invest in a good pair of jeans to see me through the next Autumn/Winter. Last year I bought black leigh jeans from Topshop but I'm not a fan of the way that they've changed them this year! I like the look of these from Miss Selfridge- very similar to the old Leighs and they look super comfy! I'm not a fan of stiff, thick jeans so this type of jean is my favourite! I'm going to invest in a pair of these in blue and black because I know I will most probably be living in them when I start uni!

I love love love tartan! Last year I bought a tartan scarf from H&M and I wore it to death. I'm so glad that tartan is in again this Autumn as I will be taking full advantage! These tartan shorts from River Island would look amazing with a sheer white shirt, tights & a pair of chelsea boots! I just hope that they're not too short as I hate the 'bum shorts' trend- yuck!

I'm in love with this little wine skater dress with a little white collar from River Island! I was obsessed with this colour last Autumn and I can tell I will be this year too. I think the heart print is so cute and the collar! I love wearing skater dresses like this in Autumn with a leather jacket, tights and boots!

After buying the Zara Office City Bag- which I love, I was after a smaller bag to take out when I don't need loads of stuff with me! I love having a big bag with me all the time but I think sometimes it's nice to have a smaller one for when you just need essentials. I love this satchel from ASOS- the scalloped detail on the edges is so cute!

Being a bit of a highlighter obsessive, I'm amazed that I haven't bought the Mary Lou-Manizer by The Balm yet! It looks like such a gorgeous colour and I really want to get my hands on it! I might have to treat myself on payday as I'm on a make-up spending ban at the moment which is going surprisingly well right now!

I've really enjoyed using the REN Clarifying Toning Lotion as my exfoliater but I'm after something slightly stronger! I've heard so much about this on blogs so I really want to try it.

What's on your wishlist this week?

6 comments:

  1. Satchels are fantastic, one of my favourite designs for bags :)

    I've just picked up the mini version of the Zara City Bag, it is true love!

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I've had a few but always broke them somehow by filling it with too much stuff :( I didn't realise they did a mini version?! I need to have a look at that!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This ASOS scalloped bag is lovely. I have the Pixi Glow Tonic which I love maybe give this a try? Or even the Clarins toner x

    Abbie | Dainty Little Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that but I can't get hold of it anywhere! I've been looking into the Clarins one too!
      xx

      Delete
    2. Have you tried ringing the store to see if they have any in stock and can post? Thats how I got mine :) x

      Delete
  3. Love all of these, I really want that dress too, the colour is so pretty and I love the collar!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx