Saturday, 17 August 2013

Origins GinZing moisturiser


It feels like forever since I posted anything but I feel like I just completely lost my motivation to blog and I don't feel like I should post just for the sake of it! I've bought so much stuff recently so at the moment I'm trialling out new products ready for reviews so I don't really have many favourite products at the moment. 

So a few weeks ago I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first Origins moisturizer. Although I love high end skincare, I've always been a bit wary of spending too much money and the Origins moisturizers are usually quite pricey! I was immediately drawn to this moisturiser as it claims that it is energy boosting which I definitely need as my skin is so dull especially in the mornings! 
The scent of this moisturiser is amazing! It has a delicate orange scent that isn't at all overpowering. The consistency of the moisturiser itself is absolutely perfect, especially for my combination skin. Although it would work really well on combination skin, I definitely think other skin types would benefit from this also.

 My skin is definitely lacking in hydration but it also has oily, dry and spotty areas. I find that this moisturiser sits just right on all of the latter areas on my face. It's hydrating enough for my skin yet the consistency is gel like and thin rather than a thick heavy cream which I really like! 
I love Origins itself as a brand as their ingredients are always amazing quality and natural. This moisturiser is priced at the lower end of their price range at £23 a pot. I can totally justify this for this as it will last forever as a little bit goes a long way.
I feel like applying this in the morning really does wake up and brighten my skin leaving a perfect base for makeup application. Although this moisturizer is lightweight I think that it can still be used throughout the Autumn/Winter months as it is very hydrating.

After falling in love with this moisturiser I really want to try some other products from the brand, what would you recommend? 

12 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this moisturiser! I have the GinZing eye cream which is amazing, I use it everyday. xo

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try the eye cream- I really want to though!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love this moisturiser! It's incredible!
    Can't really recommend anything because I'm brand new to it too :)
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I'm definitely going to try out some other Origins products :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I recently picked this up for my mum, but I might have to borrow it and give it a try haha, I'm sure she won't mind it is for blogging after all ;)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can have a sneaky try! Let me know what you think :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this, it sounds fantastic! I've heard that Make A Difference Plus is really good too.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it, it's lovely! I've heard good things about that too, I'll have to try it :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Can you please message me?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you email me please lovely. I don't have access to depop! diggingupthedaisies@hotmail.co.uk xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my god I am like so in love with your blog and so in love with this cream!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is getting so much hype right now - but from your review alone it sounds worth it! (new follower here !) Great post!
    erinandkatherine.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx