Monday, 15 July 2013

The new additions: The holiday buys


Helllo!
As my Saturday morning and afternoon was spent in a Spanish bar in Playa Blanca, watching the Lions last week (snore), I bribed the boy to come shopping with me afterwards.
The perfumeries are amazing in Playa Blanca! They have brands such as Clarins, YSL, Dior, Chanel, Estee Lauder and put 40% discount on almost everything! I don't know how I stopped myself from buying the whole YSL and Chanel stands!
In the perfumeries, I only ended up buying Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning and Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning, as both of which, I've wanted to try for the longest time and they will help me keep my tan now I'm home. They were both cheaper than in the UK I believe, as I got both for £29 where as it would be £36 over here if my maths are correct!
In the airport, before the return flight, I couldn't resist buying a perfume as I've needed a new one for a while as my favourite is on its last drop. I've had quite a few bottles of Vera Wang's Princess before and loved it. It's such a lovely sweet and fresh fragrance and it lasts forever.
According to The Perfume Shop, Princess is a mixture of waterlily, apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber, musk and vanilla.
I also couldn't resist picking up the duo of the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors in Peach Shimmer and Rose Shimmer. I've wanted to try both shades for so long and as they were cheaper in a set of the two, I thought why not! I bought the Clarins lip perfectors and Vera Wang Princess perfume in Duty Free in the airport, which also had offers on the perfumes. So I ended up getting the 50ml bottle of perfume and two full size lip perfectors for £47, which I think is quite a good deal considering the 50ml bottle is £44 on its own at home!
I'm planning on buying quite a few things in the next few weeks as I haven't spent any of my pay yet and I got all my tax back finally *happy dance* So I'd love to know what products you're loving at the moment and what are you lusting after?

4 comments:

  1. Great post!!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul here and what huge savings :D
    Amy xx
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I'm a sucker for a good saving!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx