Tuesday, 30 July 2013

July favourites


This month has been firmly dedicated to light, radiant and bronzed skin. After watching the entire collection of Made In Chelsea seasons in just a few weeks, I've been feeling compelled to have make-up as beautifully radiant as the cast. Millie Mackintosh is the perfect example of a lady that likes glowy bronzed make-up. 
Since I've got a bit of colour from my holiday, I've been attempting to keep it up seeing as my tan fades so so quickly sob. To help with this I've been loving sweeping Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning across my face, neck and d├ęcolletage with a cotton pad, every few nights. This is amazing for brightening up the complexion and added a bit of subtle sun kissed colour. It can easily be built up to a more intense colour with more applications. 
To go hand in hand with the face tanner, I've been applying Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning a few days a week under my make-up. Not only is it an amazing base for make-up application, it adds a subtle touch of colour which develops underneath make-up throughout the day.
I've been loving using Dr Jart Waterfuse BB Cream as a base recently for its low coverage and healthy dewiness it gives to my face. When I apply this I can literally see it correcting the redness in my skin, meaning that after application I only need a touch of concealer in places.
To push the glowy bronzed make-up that the MIC cast would be proud of even further, I love applying my all time favourite highlighter- Benefit Watts Up. I apply this along my cheek bones and a touch down the centre of my nose with my fingers. I like to warm the product up with my fingers first so it blends nicer.
I've also been loving the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors for a sheer wash of pinky colour on the lips. These are not sticky at all and are perfect to wear in the day time. I reviewed these previously here.

What products have you been loving this month?

6 comments:

  1. I tried the Clarins lipgloss the other day and it was so loveyl.
    02/04 are amazing shades!

    Velia | Cocoamourr ;Makeup&Skincare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice lipgloss isn't it! Not like other sticky ones I've tried!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I just can't get enough of the Dr Jart BB cream, definitely want to try more from the range! Plus it's more or less always on offer in Boots!

    Laura x
    www.tealoaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I want to try the other products too! Got to love a good Boots offer!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I have just done a post on my favourites if you would like to check it out? I have also been opting for the naturally bronzed look this month. With the gorgeous weather it would be rude not to! :)

    New follower :) love your blog design.
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) I agree, the weather always pulls out the bronzed skin! Thank you :)
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx