Friday, 19 July 2013

A little life update: The summer holiday

Hellllo, So a few weeks ago my boyfriend and I jetted off to sunny Lanzarote for a week. I didn't take many photos whilst I was there- mostly because I forgot but also partly because my straighteners broke whilst I was there- nightmare! I thought I would just share a few photos of our time as we had an amazing time and the hotel is absolutely incredible.
We spent most of the week sunbathing and eating the amazing food- I had pancakes with melted white chocolate almost twice a day without fail. (I might have had twenty pancakes in one day at one point oops..) Aside from a pancake overload and their ridiculous alcohol measures (their single would be our equivalent to a triple so the cocktails were lethal), we had an amazing time and I can't wait to go away again next year!
We stayed in Playa Blanca in Lanzarote in H10 Rubicon Palace Hotel just in case any of you were interested.
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Wow what beautiful pictures, pancakes with white chocolate everyday, I don't blame you sounds like heaven :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was amazing, craving it now though!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx