Wednesday, 12 June 2013

What I've bought..


Hello! So payday has been and I've been out buying again. I don't feel like I bought much for my money this month as I've had other things to pay for like my passport renewal- £80 for a passport, really?!?! Even when I don't have much to spend, money burns a hole in my purse so here's what I've bought recently..


1. Soap & Glory Whipped Clean shower butter- Boots 2. TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-dotes Shampoo & conditoner- TK Maxx 3. Revlon Photoready foundation- Boots 4. Boujois Healthy Mix foundation- Boots 5. Smashbox Photofinish primer- Boots 6 & 7. MAC lipsticks in Costa Chic and Speed dial- Debenhams


MAC Speed Dial & MAC Costa Chic























1. Mint dress- Primark £5 2. Aztec print dress- Primark £10 3. Floral dress- Primark £10 (sizes come up big- size 6 looks like 10-12) 4. Polka Dot skirt- £9 Primark 5. Shell print playsuit- Oasis 6. Tan bag- Primark

What have you been buying recently? I can't seem to stop buying holiday clothes when I know I don't need anymore dresses. I think I may be addicted to buying dresses. Send help

xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I hope we don't meet up wearing the same dress ( I have all three too ;) ) hahaha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do we really?! Hahaha oh dear!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the Aztec print dress, such pretty colours :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mac lipsticks are adorable they remind me a bit of a tone downed version of girl about town, and impassioned with a berry hue to it. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx