Monday, 17 June 2013

Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter


























I adore everything about Soap & Glory, from their 1950s style branding to their amazing scented products. I'm yet to be dissapointed by a Soap & Glory product. So I couldn't resist picking this up after lusting after it for way too long! The scent of this shower butter is actually amazing. It's a mixtue of almonds, sweet vanilla and pistachio- my dream scent for body products! I love a good sweet smelling product and this is amazing, to me it smells a bit like cake batter. If you can't stand sweet smells this won't be for you, however the product itself is also lovely. 
I wasn't expecting it to foam up, so I was quite surprised at how well it actually cleans your skin whilst moisturising. I imagined it to be like thick body butter consistency (which it is) that emulsifies into a milk and washes off, whilst this actually does go into a creamy foam once in contact with water- an extremely non-drying one at that. I love using this a few times a week regardless if I'm planning on moisturising after or not. 
I think this is a lovely little product to have in your stash. It leaves my skin feeling nouished and lovely and it's easier than waiting for a body butter to sink in. This obviously wouldn't be able to substitute a moisturiser if you have very dry skin but it's a lovely product to use all the same. I think it's a lovely product if you want to add a touch of luxury into shower time. That little extra step makes alllll the difference!
As I adore the scent I'm planning on purchasing the matching body butter, Smoothie Star although I'm trying to stop myself as I have two Righetous Butters to use up first- oops!

What's your favourite product by Soap & Glory?

6 comments:

  1. I love every Soap and Glory I have tried! Think I might have to give this a try!
    Lovely post :)

    http://nowisbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it, it's amazing! Thank you :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I really like Soap and Glory and I really like this product too, great post :)

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely product isn't it :) Thank you!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I really like this too, the smell to me is a lot more relaxing than their original smell so I like using this in an evening. I find it really good as a shaving foam for my legs xD

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Oooh good idea, I haven't tried it as a shaving cream! I must give that a try!
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx