Wednesday, 8 May 2013

The payday wishlist #1



























1. Emma Hardie cleansing balm: I've been lusting after this forever so this month hopefully I'll finally get my hands on it.
2. Office sandals: I'm off on holiday with my boyfriend in July and these would be perfect for maxi dresses and shorts
3. Daisy by Marc Jacobs: I've ran out of all my favourite perfumes so I want to treat myself to a new one. I found a mini sample of this in my stash and it's lovely.
4. I love the pinafore trend and this little spotted one from Karma clothing is the cutest.
5. I really need a new make-up bag and this Ted Baker one is so beautiful. It will look gorgeous placed on my dressing table
6. I've wanted an iPad for sooo long and after months of revision and coursework, I might treat myself to one after my exams.
7. I've gotten into skincare quite a lot recently and after reading a few reviews of this, I think this may be coming on holiday with me.
8. Alpha H Liquid Gold has been raved about for so long and I hadn't even considered it until now

What's on your wishlist this month?





7 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, I've nominated you for the Liebster blog awards - if you want to go to my blog to find out more information.
    xx
    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through beautypea.com ... love it!

    I've got the Ted Baker makeup bag but in a dusty pink with a gold bow looks so cute! LOVE the Office sandals.

    Stevie Hearts Makeup

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. Ahh jealous! I really really really want to get one!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. In LOVE with that Ted Baker purse! I have gone through 4 bottles of Daisy and I couldn't live without my iPad, definitely worth treating yourself when you get the chance!

    Becky xx
    p.s. thankyou for your lovely comment on my latest post! :)
    http://beautyhotsquad.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I'm very tempted hehe :) no problem lovely :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  4. The Emma hardie cleansing balm is on my wish list too :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx