Sunday, 21 April 2013

A little life update #1


So I've decided that these update posts will be a regular feature on my blog. I'm not saying I will do one every week etc. because I will definitely not stick to it.
1.. Today is my boyfriend's 20th birthday and as it's my brother's birthday next weekend everyone decided to go to out last night for a joint celebration. This is one of my best friends who came over for a few drinks before we went out. It was a really good night and I'm definitely feeling rough today sob.
2.. I treated myself to a few bits from Fragrance Direct and Feel Unique this week. I got a few Dainty Doll blushers, some Essie polishes and the Nuxe lip balm that I have been lusting after forever.
3.. Easter was quite a few weeks ago now so you can tell this post is long overdue.. But this is my gorgeous little diva niece. On Easter Monday we did an easter egg hunt in the garden and she loved it- you wouldn't tell from her grumpy pout in the photo haha.
4.. As my exams start in June, it's time to knuckle down and start some proper revision. King Lear is currently the bane of my existence.
5.. My lovely boyfriend treated me to a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. I've been looking at the little gingerbread man for ages so he knows me too well. I think it's too cute.

4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in that picture lovely :D I'd love to read a review of the Nuxe lipbalm as I've been lusting after it too xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'll definitely be writing up a review of it sometime next week so I'll let you know :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. The Nuxe lipbalm is the most amazing thing I have ever tried, it's heaven for your lips :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx