Monday, 11 March 2013

This week I'm wishing for....

This week I'm wishing for...

Topshop midi dress- eBay studded slippers- Topshop Joni jeans- H&M jumper- Monki Shirt- H&M dress- Zara Office City bag- NARS Sheer Glow



With my first pay day just around the corner, what better time to create a wishlist of all the things that I want to blow my money on. I know the Zara Office City bag has been in a wishlist twice but I NEED.. would really like to buy it. I already own the Topshop midi dress in black and I absolutely adore it and this shade is gorgeous! I've been wondering whether or not to give NARS Sheer Glow a whirl for a while, but after picking up a sample, I realised how lovely it is.

What's on your wishlist this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Loving the burgundy midi dress hun :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! you have such a lovely blog!
    now following :)


    http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zara bag is so perfect, I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellie, they have studded shoes really like these on Littlewoods. I bought them on sale, they are so comfy! There are some pics. on my blog. http://flittychick.blogspot.ie/2013/03/march-shopping-hauls.html
    Let me know if you buy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx