Thursday, 28 March 2013

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

photograph from weheartit edited by me

I haven't done a tag in quite a while so I thought I'd do another one. This tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow. I was tagged by the lovely Millie from Hidden Beauty.

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I'm terrible at moisturising my body. I have a ridiculous amount of body creams that I haven't even opened yet that I really should use up.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
I try to wash them every week but I rarely do to be honest. I wash my foundation brush every few days but I leave my other brushes for quite a while before I wash them- bad I know!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It really depends how busy I am. When I have loads of deadlines or exams, I'll last without nail polish or chipped polish for quite a while. Otherwise it just gets on my nerves after a day or two.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I try my best to get through the other products that I have before I buy something else but it never really happens. Every few weeks I tend to splurge on make-up so I'll buy what I need (along with a lot I don't) then. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I can't really think of any that are that bad really.. I used to be terrible for taking my make-up off but now I can't deal with leaving it on. I tend to mess with my face a lot as in picking at spots and things which I really shouldn't do so I guess that's a bad beauty habit.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
This one is easy- tidying and essays. My room rapidly becomes like a pig sty and I can't think of anything more mind numbing than writing essays which I put off as much as possible.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I give myself ages to get ready before going out on a night out because I love love love getting ready. I can't stand rushing my hair and make-up before I go out because it never seems to go right if I do that. I love getting ready with a film or music on so I'll give myself a good two hours to chill whilst getting my hair and make-up done.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
No not at all. Money burns a hole in my pocket. The minute I have at least £10 in my purse, I'm thinking of what I can spend it on.

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
My make-up and nail polish is the only thing that is organised in my room to be honest. I have a white chest of drawers from Ikea (this one). The top drawer is filled with my make-up bits with little sections. I also have two separate boxes for hair and body bits and nail polishes.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Maybe a month if not a few weeks, purely because I had quite a few exams in January so I didn't have the time. Usually though I don't leave it too long in between posts.

I tag everyone to do this tag so if you're reading this- you're tagged. I'd love it if you link me to your answers in the comments so I could read yours too.

2 comments:

  1. Love this TAG I think I'll do it as well! I am sooo bad at body moisturising as well I really just can not be bothered!

    Jen <3 x

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it, I'd love to read it:) Me too, it's just such an effort isn't it haha

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx