Wednesday, 6 March 2013

fotd & update

Hello lovelies, I feel so terrible for not posting for a few weeks but I've been so busy with school work and a new job. I know a lot of people have a lot less time than I do and still blog but I only want to write up a post when I'm in the mood and actually enjoying it rather than feeling as if I'm posting for the sake of it (that would mean a rubbish post essentially). I thought I'd do a little up date telling you all what I've been up to and throw in a fotd before I head off to work. 

So about a week and a half a go, I got offered a job which I jumped at the chance to take. I've been applying for part time jobs for two years and I never had any luck. I know the job market has been really tough and because my area is quite busy, my chance of getting a job was slim. I got my job as a waitress at a local pub and I'm absolutely loving it to be honest. The people there are really lovely and I'm looking forward to a massive shopping trip this month! 

As I only have around 11 weeks left in school, my work load has increased a considerable amount. To be perfectly honest, I should have had some things sorted before hand but I left it until later to decide- queue mad rush to do coursework drafts *sigh*. I've decided that I'm going to drop my History A level as it is just too much work for me to handle along with my other subjects and I really just don't think it is for me any more. Saying that, I'm terrified of telling my teacher this- he's quite sarcastic and scary- gulp! At the moment, I'm really looking forward to going to university in September. I have just confirmed my place to study Educational studies and Literacy which I'm really excited to start!

Once I have my coursework out of the way, which should be sometime next week; I will have lots of new posts up I promise. I'll leave you all with a quick fotd and I promise I will be back with another post on Monday.





What's on my..
face: Boujois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, MAC Studio Finish concealer, Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, Sleek Face Contour Kit, Benefit Coralista
eyes: Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express mascara.
brows: HD Brows
lips: Loreal Rouge Caress in Rose

Do you enjoy these rambly-type posts? I'd love to know what you've been up to recently.

love Ellie 
xxx

9 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous, your eyes are stunning! xx

    emilovesmakeupx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty natural look! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! I love how your eyes stand out(: I love your blog! I just started a new blog, would you like to follow each other?

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous here :D xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Good luck with the rest of your work!
    I really wanted to do educational studies. I'm thinking about doing a course when I finish uni this summer - I'd love to be a nursery teacher! x
    beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx