Saturday, 9 February 2013

fotd #2




What's on my face: Dr Jart Waterfuse BB cream, Boujois Healthy Mix concealer, Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer, Ebay blush palette, Sleek Face Contour Kit, 17 Shimmer Brick in Pink Bronze

What's on my eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC 'Naked Lunch' eye shadow (lid colour), Soap & Glory Lid Stuff eye palette in What's Nude- 'mudhoney' in crease and 'aubersheen' outer corners, L'Oreal Carbon Gloss eyeliner, Loreal Million Lashes mascara, HD Brows in Bombshell

What's on my lips: Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say, you're so pretty!
    I think I may have to purchase the Carbon Gloss liner, it looks great!

    Laura♡ | http://lauralouisebellblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      I would definitely,it's so easy to apply even for an eyeliner noob like me!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. how do you like that bb cream? i've heard so many people talk about it! xx
    new follower :)

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving it at the moment! The low coverage was a shock but it makes my skin look/feel lovely.

      Thank you very much :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey! I love the colour of your lips here! It's very pretty :) I saw you have around the same amount of followers as me, so I was wondering if you want to follow each other? We could also do a shout of for each other too :) Let me know xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx