Monday, 4 February 2013

25 random facts about me


Since I've read quite a few of these posts in the past few days, I thought I would write on myself. I think it's a lovely idea as you can kind of 'get to know' the blogger a bit more. So here are my 25 random facts...

1. I love Disney films and my all time favourite is Lady and the Tramp
2. I cannot function without tea
3. My Grandad was an Olympic boxer
4. I've only ever had one boyfriend and we've been together for 14 months
5. I'm addicted to Heinz Spaghetti Hoops and Alphabetti Spaghetti
6. In September, I'll be starting university to study Education
7. My dream job is to become a primary school teacher
8. I want to go to New York more than anything
9. I'm currently studying A-levels in sixth form in the subjects: English Language, History and English Literature
10. Lipstick in my weakness
11. I've been to Disney World in Florida twice and to this day, it is still my favourite place in the world
12. I'm such a bookworm so I can't wait until Summer is here so I have the chance to read all the books I want.
13. I was born in the North-East of England and lived there until I was 9
14. At the age of 9, I moved to Cardiff where I have lived ever since
15. I'm the baby of my family with two older brothers which are 21 and 23
16. I'm way more obsessed with my cat than I should be
17. I have the most gorgeous 2 year old neice ever
18. If I won the lottery the first thing I would do is buy a Mulberry bag
19. My guilty pleasure is One Direction- don't hate me
20. I went to Reading festival last summer and it was amazing
21. I'm terrified of wasps
22. I have a fear of the dentist and I will do anything to avoid going
23. I drive a cream Mini
24. I'm a scorpio- yes I'm obsessed with astrology and all that shit
25. I'm the least athletic person on this planet

Thinking of 25 facts ended up a lot harder than I expected. If you've done a post similar, link it in the comments, I'd love a read :)

3 comments:

  1. I hate wasps too- and I'd probably buy a Mulberry bag first thing after winning the lottery as well :)
    So jealous you drive a mini!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are disgusting aren't they! Oh my, I would kill for a Mulberry :(
      Haha it's not really mine, my Mum & I share it :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Haha I have a wasp tattoo, don't fear me!


    This is such a great idea, I might do one too, it's cool to hear people's quirks :)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx