Saturday, 5 January 2013

New Year, New wishlist

New Year, New wishlist

New Year, New wishlist by diggingdaisies

As usual, there's a ridiculous amount of things that I'm hoping I will get around to buying soon. Yes, I am still longing for Benefit Dallas. I keep swatching it every time I walk past the Benefit counter and I always walk away empty handed, sob! The Caudalie Cleansing Water looks lovely and after enjoying my No7 cleansing water I think I should give this a go. I am in desperate need of Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate at the moment as my skin is in need of some some serious moisture. I tried a sample size of this before and it was gorgeous. Everyone is talking about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and I really want to get my hands on a bottle! It's so so expensive though, boo! After hearing Tanya Burr and Alix from I Covet Thee say how much they love Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation, I'm desperate to try it. Stila In The Light palette has also been on the wishlist for a long time, that's a sign that it needs to be purchased as it clearly isn't an impulse buy!

9 comments:

  1. I really want to try out most of them products too, hehe! Especially the stilla palet looks really nice!


    Ohhh and I was wondering how you make you 'wishlist' pictures, I've seen lots of people make them but i don't know how?

    Hope you had a great new year!
    x

    http://emma-mitchell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been after that palette forever!
      I make them on polyvore :) you can create an account on the website, and create sort of 'scrap book' style pictures of anything you like :)
      Thankyou, hope you had a lovely new year :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I want to save up to get the Estee Lauder - Advance Night Repair, I have heard great things about it! :) LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think that will be the first thing I buy out of this wishlist. I've heard way too many good things about it to not get it!

      Delete
  3. I really wanna try the Laura Mercier Silk Creme, the caudilie product sounds nice too :)

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, I would love a Stila palette. Heard so many good things about the brand x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reaaaaally want it! It's on the top of my list

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx