Thursday, 24 January 2013

fotd #1


So today I actually managed to put on a bright lip and not chicken out before I walked out of my front door. I forgot to take a photo of my eyes closed but you get the general idea... Without further ado, this is what I'm wearing on my face today:

Skin- Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Blush, Boujois Healthy Mix concealer in 52 (blemishes), Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory (under-eyes), Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light, Rimmel Santa Rose blush, 17 Shimmer Brick in Pink Bronze

Eyes: Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, Maybelline Million Lashes mascara, Loreal Carbon Gloss liquid eyeliner, shimmer section of MAC mineralise skin finish in Light/Medium Natural & Shimmer (inner corner) , Benefit's High Beam (brow bone)

Brows: HD Brows in Bombshell

Lips: Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 107.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Bunny Munroe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx