Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy new year!


It feels like I've been out of the blogging loop for way too long! With my exams coming up and being ill with tonsillitis, I just really haven't had the chance to blog. Anyway on a lighter note, happy new year! I thought I'd share my new years resolutions and what is coming up in 2013 for Digging Up The Daisies.


New year, new me?
This over-used phrase is really starting to irritate me now but to be honest, I do think that it's rather fitting. This year I plan to be motivated, out going and generally not so hard on myself. It's so easy for girls to be so hard on themselves over the littlest insecurity which nobody else would even notice. This year I want to be able to accept myself and get into the 'it's okay if I don't look like that Victoria's Secret model, I don't need to' mentality. This is my year to grow in confidence and self belief. I'm so concious of what other people think of my actions and appearance that sometimes it eats me up inside to the point where I don't want to go anywhere or do anything, especially alone. I don't know why but I just hate being out places on my own. This year was the first time that I ever went shopping in my town alone and it was quite frankly, terrifying!

I know it's quite clich√© but really necessary is my resolution to eat healthier. I know, I know, everyone says this but I really mean it. I don't want to lose weight, I just want to start being healthy as I'm constantly ill and feeling rubbish. All I eat is junk food so I think that the odd salad here and there will make me feel much better in myself.

What's coming up in 2013 for Digging Up The Daisies
As I'm hoping for a confidence boom, once I'm feeling comfortable in my own skin I plan to post fotd and ootd posts. I think fotd posts will be more of a regular occurrence as I don't have the most 'out there' fashion sense. I'm hoping to post much more regularly this year as I really have enjoyed writing up reviews etc. I have a few features that I have thought of which you're just going to have to wait and see what those are ;)

So here's to another wonderful year of blogging. I hope you all have a lovely new year no matter what your plans are. Let me know what your new years resolutions are, I'd love to have a read!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog pop over to mine sometime coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Of course I will
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx