Friday, 30 November 2012

What I've been loving this month: November Favourites

Yet again, another month has flown by. I can't believe it's already 1st December tomorrow, this year has gone so fast- although I probably say that every year. This month I have quite a few new bits in my favourites. So here's what I've been loving this month. More in depth reviews will be up soon.


Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub
I've only just popped up a review of this on here so I won't babble for too long. But I haven't been able to put this gorgeous smelling scrub down this month. After use my skin feels silky soft and I just love love love the maple syrup scent!

VO5 Hot Hair Oil
As these are designed to be used as a weekly treatment, I have only had the chance to try one out this month. But from one use I can tell me and this oil will be friends for a very long time! My hair felt so lovely and silky. I find that especially as it's a hot oil, it feels like a super luxurious step added into my regular routine. It's definitely worth a try if you have dry or damaged hair, especially as these were on offer in Boots when I bought them.

Nails inc nail polish in St James
I got this little beauty in the latest Glamour magazine, which are doing quite a few shades at the moment. Before this, I had never tried any Nails inc polishes as they are pretty pricey. I love the shade, I thought I would go for the red as it is such a classic nail colour that I would use a lot. The shade is a classic pillar box red and it's pretty invincible to chips for a long time.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush
After loving my other balm stain in Lovesick, reviewed here, I thought it would be a good idea to pick up another shade. The shade Crush is the perfect berry shade for Autumn/Winter months. I feel much more comfortable wearing this rather than the Kate Moss for Rimmel berry lipstick as it's a bit more subtle and easier to pull off.


17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Pink Bronze
This little gem has to be one of my favourite budget buys recently. For months I have been lusting after a Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, this satisfies my needs for a shimmer brick whilst being much more kinder on the purse strings. I swirl my brush around the sections, concentrating on the top section and brush onto my cheekbones. The shimmer is really pretty and subtle enough to avoid the glitter ball face look.



Superdrug Aqua Hydrating Serum
I've been loving using this in place of my moisturiser at night time. I'm yet to find a night cream that I like, in all honesty I haven't looked very far. But I don't like using my normal moisturiser as I find it just too heavy for before bed as I don't have particularly dry skin. This is thin enough to feel light on the skin but hydrating enough for this time of year. The fact that it's fragrance free is a big bonus for me as well as many scented creams tend to irritate my skin.



Maybelline Million Lashes mascara
This isn't a new product to me as I've been going back to this for years. I just love the way it applies, it doesn't smudge underneath my eyes and looks natural enough whilst defining my eyes perfectly.



Blistex Intensive Moisturiser lip treatment
I have quite liked using this in the night before bed as the cold winter nights seem to take a toll on my poor lips, leaving them quite sore and dry. A slap of this on before bed does wonders for my cracked lips by the morning. Although unfortunately I read this morning that Blistex tests on animals, which I am against so I'm quite annoyed at myself for not checking before purchasing. I won't be repurchasing this after although it is a lovely lip moisturiser. 



Loreal Rouge Caresse in 04 Rose
Rose is the perfect name for this shade as it leaves a lovely rosey colour on the lips whilst keeping lips hydrating. I feel this is perfect for a simple day look as it is subtle yet pretty. I really like the way these feel and look on the lips, so I'll be picking up a few more.



Benefit Hervana blush
I recently put up a post on this here, this is the most perfect shade of blush for me ever. This shade is perfect for Autumn/Winter due to it's slight purple undertone. It leaves a gorgeous flushed rosy look on the cheeks which I love!



Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser- Oil Free
I have been loving applying this with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. The coverage is perfect for me, which surprised me at first. I really want to try a few more bits from Laura Mercier as they look impressive.


What have been your favourites this month?

6 comments:

  1. I love Crush for this time of year too! I have a review here : http://erutterbutcher-beautyglamour.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/im-home-review-revlon-just-bitten.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely shade for Autumn/Winter isn't it:) xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely Faves. Hervana and Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer are long time favourites of mine:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) They are quickly becoming my most used products :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the breakfast scrub and the l'oreal lipstick. I have been wanting to try a benefit blusher for the longest time but cant seem to get over the hefty price tag.
    Lovely blog, im a new follower

    laurenadeleduke.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Benefit prices are ridiculous aren't they! Luckily my best friend got me it with her Boots double discount day which was amazing. I suppose it's worth it when you think of how long they last but it's just justifying the price at the time isn't it!
      thankyou very much :)
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx