Saturday, 17 November 2012

weekend wishlist

wishlist


1. Cath Kidson make-up bag- I've been after a new make-up bag for a while and this Cath Kidson one from asos is so cute. I love the girly pattern.

2. Paul & Joe Pearl Foundation Primer- I have to admit, it's the the bottle that attracts me to this. I'm after trying out a new primer and this bottle looks amazing. I haven't actually heard anything about the formula which may be a bad thing, but it would look so cute on my dressing table. *slaps wrist*

3. Topshop embellished collar dress- I love this dress especially the collar and fit. It seems like it would be quite comfortable too. I suppose it could be dressed down as well. This might have to accidentally find it's way into my online basket...

4. Asos studded loafers- As I am mourning the loss of my beloved Topshop Vectras, I need another pair of black studded shoes. I wore my other pain to death, to the point that they are now unwearable :( I need another pair in my life and these look lovely.

5. Korres lip butter in Guince- I've heard quite a lot about these and as I love tinted lip balm I need one! I love the look of this shade.

6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- I can't remember the shade name of this one but it looks perfect for the Autumn/Winter months and I am in love with the shade 'love sick'. So naturally I need another one!

7. Benefit Dallas- I've been after this ever since I heard I Covet Thee talk about it. As my skin tone is similar to hers, I noticed how lovely it looked on her. I thought it would be too muddy on my skin tone but after a swatch every time I walk past Benefit, I have decided that I need it!

8. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream- I've heard soooo much about this. I have loads of dry areas on my face, arms and lips recently so I need something nourishing. I might buy this for my mum and I to use as we are suffering from dry skin in this weather.

6 comments:

  1. That Balm stain looks perfect for this season. I also want something from Paul & Joe just because their packaging is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a lovely colour for Autumn/Winter! Packaging really does make all the difference doesn't it?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It may have to accidentally end up in my shopping basket in Boots this weekend, it looks gorgeous

      Delete
  3. I bought Dallas after I saw it on Alix as well lol! Love the Topshop dress, and I really want to get Quince - it's the one I'm missing in my Korres lip butter collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love her blog! What did you think of Dallas? I'm yet to try a korres lip butter, but they look lovely!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx