Thursday, 29 November 2012

Soap & Glory: The Breakfast Scrub

After falling in love with Clean On Me shower cream and The Righteous Butter, which I received from my brother last Christmas- impressive! I thought it was time to give a few more bits a go! My lovely best friend gave me this along with some other Soap & Glory goodies for my birthday- she knows me too well. I can honestly say that I have completely fallen in love with it.


I think the main reason why I have an undying love for this product is the scent. It smells absolutely gorgeous! On the Soap & Glory website, it is described as an ' Exfoliator with organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts.' The scent is described as 'new maple', which I think is sooo lovely. It smells exactly like maple syrup which I love, it isn't too strongly scented which I find many scrubs etc. are. As sad as this sounds, this scrub makes me look forward to shower time more so than ever. I love the way it makes my skin feel. After using this my skin feels so soft and nourished, not at all stripped. 




I love using this in the morning then spritzing on some body mist. But if I'm using this before bed I will use this scrub in the shower, then slather myself in The Righteous Butter. There is nothing that I dislike about anything that I have tried from this brand so far. I have to say that I'm not really a fan of the scent of 'Sugar Crush' after I gave it a sniff in Boots the other day, but I could be wrong. Next on the list is The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser, Whipped Clean Shower Butter and Heel Genius foot cream!

What do you like from Soap & Glory?

5 comments:

  1. I literally just used this, and it smells so divine!!
    EJButher
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the smell, it's amazing!xxx

      Delete
  2. I have yet to buy a soap and glory product, so depressing I know haha
    where can you look to find soap and glory products?


    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove this because of the smell. I have a sweet tooth so the smell really wakes me up in the morning. It was actually in a gift set my Gran got for christmas and she donated it to me. So I leave at hers to use when I stay. Should last much longer :)

    InfinitelyCharming x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I can't get enough of sweet scents so this is perfect. I've ran out of this now so I need a new one!x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx