Tuesday, 27 November 2012

It's Christmas// Tag


After reading a few Christmas themed posts which really got me into the Christmas spirit, I thought it was time to do my own!
I love Christmas so I found a Christmas tag that Beauty Crush did on her Youtube channel last year! I tag everyone.

-weheartit.com-

Christmas Tag questions:
1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
It has to be The Santa Clause! Last year I saw The Polar Express and thought that was really sweet too! I love any cheesy Christmas movie really. When I was little I loved a film about a cow, Annabelle's Wish I think it was called, I was obsessed! The less childish favourite Christmas movie has to be The Holiday!


2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color?
Definitely red! And maybe a bit of glitter. Everyone loves a bit of glitter!


3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I do both really, when we wake up and open presents we stay in our PJs for a few hours. But we get changed for Christmas dinner. I always end up in my PJs again by 5pm though ;)


4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
That's a really hard question :( I would probably say my Mum as she does everything for me, but my Dad also does a lot for me. I'd feel bad leaving my boyfriend out too :( I'm going to cheat and say I'd buy my Mum a present that everyone will like/use ;)



-Weheartit-
5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning! I know a few people that open one present on Christmas Eve but it's the tradition in my family to open them all on Christmas Morning.

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No :( I think this is an American thing because I remember seeing them on films a lot when I was little but only within the past few years have I seen them in the UK shops! I would love to make one though. Maybe this year.


7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
To be quite honest, I like to be completely lazy. I love laying in my pjs, reading a good book or watching Christmas films with family whilst stuffing my face with food. Doesn't everyone though?





8. Any Christmas Wishes?
I don't think I usually do Christmas wishes? But I suppose I would just say, to have happy and healthy family and friends.
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Cinnamon! I love the smell of cinnamon all year round, but it reminds me of Christmas.


10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Definitely has to be the actual Christmas roast dinner and a few too many Celebrations or Roses don't hurt!


I tag everyone who reads this to do this tag in a post/video! Make sure you leave the link to yours in the comments so I can have a look. 


-Weheartit-


Hope you have a lovely Christmas everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Cinnamon is definitely very Christmassy, I've been eyeing philosophy's Cinnamon Buns shower gel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing that up too! I'm a bit reluctant to spending that much money though so hopefully I can find an alternative!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post my darling, might do this tag!

    Efia @ effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely do it, I'd love a read :)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. http://effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/tis-season-to-be-jolly.html

      Yay!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey Ellie, great post! Just did this tag over on my blog and linked your blog!

    Love Emma x

    http://emma-mitchell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma, glad you liked it! I'm so pleased you did one yourself, I'll have a read now :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx