Monday, 15 October 2012

Braving the berry shades..- Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick 107

As we get deeper into Autumn I'm feeling more and more braver with the berry shades. I absolutely adore this shade. It's a deep berry red that looks surprisingly flattering on my rather pale skin tone. I've heard that this shade is quite similar to MAC's Rebel which I have been lusting after for a while, although I've been reluctant to hand over my pennies as I'm unsure of how much wear I would get out of the scary shade. Being a girl that feels safe with a pinky nude lip with a bright pink here or there if I'm feeling brave, this is quite a contrasting colour in my collection. I'm not particularly in favour of the scent, however it goes pretty quickly. I love the matte finish of this lipstick and if I fancy a glossier sheen, I just add Max Factor Lipfinitiy balm over the top which I mentioned here. Here's hoping that I'll grow a pair and face the world with this beautiful shade on my lips as much as I'd like to.

Rimmel Kate Moss collection matte lipsticks are available from Boots, Superdrug, Asda, Sainsbury's etc. for £5.49.

Have you tried any shades from this range? Let me know what your thoughts are.

4 comments:

  1. you know something? a few months ago i would have never dared look at a berry shade but since blogging and seeing berry lipsticks everywhere, its really given me the confidence to go out and buy one. i was the same as you, thinking ooh i'm too pale etc.
    i love matte shades too so that's a bonus, i'm just waiting to get out so i can pick one up!
    thank you for the inspiration.
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura That's the same as me, but seeing them everywhere made me really interested in trying one! You should definitely have a try, I was pleasantly surprised :) I was surprised at how 'done' it made my make-up feel, let me know if you pick one up! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kate Moss for Rimmel, I think Rimmels lipstick are a good quality drugstore product. I wear a nude one from an older collection alot. This berry shade is gorgeous though, perfect fro Autumn :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cat0805 I think I'm going to pick up a few more Rimmel lipsticks. They're quite impressive for drugstore :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx