Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Shopping my stash

I really like the idea of these posts, oh so often do I buy things and completely forget about them within a few months. I found these little beauties collecting dust in my drawers, so I thought I'd grab them again and have another go.

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days Nourishing Lotion- Softening Cocoa Butter- I'm so so bad with moisturising my skin *slaps wrist*. I really need to up my game with my after-shower routine. I used to be really good with moisturising, back in the days when I used to constantly fake tan. I also have this in the mango scent,which I also like. I prefer the cocoa butter scent as I love sweet smells. I think this scent is a less intense version of Palmer's cocoa butter, it is also less thick so it absorbs into your skin so quickly which means you can get dressed quicker, rather than just sitting there waiting for it to sink in- bonus.

Umberto Gianni Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm- I had this in a gift set at Christmas time and I haven't yet had chance to try it. From what I can gather from the tube is that you apply it to dry hair and leave it in overnight. I will give this a go soon and report back with a review soon.

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask- Whenever I re-discover this face mask I always ask myself why I ever forgot about it. This mask does wonders for my skin. It makes my skin so soft and really clears it up if it's starting to get too oily.

VO5 Miracle Concentrate hair oil- I use this oil on the lengths and ends on my hair when it's damp. I find this makes my hair feel so healthy and stops the ends looking so damaged. I feel like this repairs and reduces split ends. I believe that I bought this from Superdrug but you can buy it anywhere really, I seem to remember it being super cheap- around the £2-£3 mark!

Soap & Glory blusher in Love at First Blush- I bought this with my birthday money back in October, I think this was around the time that the make-up line launched. This blush has segments of different pearlescent shades that when mixed together create a pale pink shade- in my opinion it is very similar to Benefit's Sugarbomb box blusher. The formula of this is really nice, not chalky in the slightest and also seems that it will last a long time.

Soap & Glory Lid Stuff eye shadow palette in 'What's Nude?'- This palette is perfect for an every day neutral eye look. These eye shadows are really nice quality and I'm really going to try and use this everyday instead of using random eye shadows from different palettes.

Have you found anything you forgot about recently? Let me know in the comments :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so bad at moisturising my skin too hun but this post has inspired me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Helen at Goldilocks- I always forget how important it is to moisturise! I'm glad this inspired you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Garnier as well, do you find it quiet greasy after? Or is that just me haha

    http://astudentrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx