Saturday, 15 September 2012

September wishlist

1. Too Faced Natural Eye palette: After loving the Too Faced Naked eye palette recently, I'm after this one. The colours look really nice and I think the quality of the eye shadows are really impressive. I would definitely repurchase these rather than getting Urban Decay's Naked Palette.

2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer: I'm interested to see how Too Faced's face products compare to their eye make-up. I've heard quite a lot about this primer and after being unimpressed by Benefit Porefessional as it made my face oily, I'm hoping to give this a go.

3. Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia: I'm yet to try a cream blush and as this can be used on cheeks and lips, I thought it's quite a convenient product. I've heard so much about these products, they have quite the hype surrounding them.

4. Essie nail polish in Fishnet Stockings: I love this deep red wine shade. I think it will be perfect for Autumn/Winter.

5. Bourjois Healthy Balance powder: I'm in need of a new powder and I've heard this is quite similar to mac's msf natural.

6. Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold: I can't even explain how long I've lusted after this for. I have been so so close to buying it on numerous occasions. I will buy this, this month even if it kills me.

7. Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation: As I'm still on the on-going search for the perfect foundation, I would really like to give this a go as I've heard amazing things.

8. YSL Glossy Stains: I've wanted one of these ever since Fleur from Fleur De Force wrote a rave review. As they aren't really summer appropriate in my opinion, I decided to ask for one for my birthday which is in October. I'm after a deep berry shade which will be perfect for this Autumn/Winter.

What is on your September wishlist? Let me know in the comments :-)

7 comments:

  1. @Avy- they just look so luxurious and lovely, swoon.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ysl lippie has been on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jane- I've been after it for ages! It looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah, that essie polish looks perfect!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely wishlist :) I have a very big clothes wishlist at the moment and am working my way through it ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm selling my natural eye palette on my blog sale! It's really nice but I still like their naked eye a little better :)

    http://shockshimmersale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx