Wednesday, 12 September 2012

N-spa Hot Cloth Polish cleanser

N-spa Beauty Rituals is a range of luxurious facial products that let you have the Nirvana Spa experience from the comfort of your own home. The range is available at Asda stores nationwide and the prices range from £2.50 to £6.00. 

On my trip to Asda a few months back, I picked up this hot cloth cleanser as it is a similar concept to the infamous Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser. I also picked up N-spa Melting Cleansing Gel, which I also reviewed here



I absolutely love using this cleanser. I feel like it makes my skin so nourished and moisturised but also keeps it clear and blemish free at the same time. Two of the main ingredients are cocoa butter and essential oil of Neroli which I think most probably influences how moisturising and nourishing this feels on the skin.

To me, using a creamy hot cloth cleanser feels much more luxurious than washing your face with a standard facial cleanser. The muslin cloth that comes with this is perfect for buffing away all the dead skin cells whilst not being too harsh on my sensitive skin. 

If you're a fan of Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish or the No7 hot cloth cleanser, I definitely recommend you give this little gem a go. It is ridiculously cheap compared to it's competitors and to be honest, I really cannot see much difference apart from the scent. N-spa's take on the much loved hot cloth cleansers has a lovely clean scent, not as strong as the scent of Liz Earle's but I for once prefer a slightly less powerful scent in a cleanser.

I personally am in love with this range, I think the products feel so luxurious with amazing prices. Next on my shopping list is their 5 Minute Magic Mask, Deep Hydrating Facial Oil and Replenishing Moisture Mask Treat. I think it's amazing that a 'drugstore' is being so adventurous if you will, with their facial products. It's not often that you see facial oils and deep treatment face masks for reasonable prices in high street shops as they tend to be only in higher-end brands.

I will definitely be repurchasing this cleanser rather than the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish as it is such good value for money. N-spa Hot Cloth Polish cleanser is available from Asda stores and retails for £6.00

3 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I've never heard of this brand before but I think i'll keep a lookout the next time i'm in ASDA! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leanne- it's definitely worth a look!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried this and it's so so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx