Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Just a little haul...


Here's just a few things that I picked up in the past few weeks. First off I did a little Avon order.. I wanted to get my nails into good condition as to be honest, I neglect them terribly. My nails are never unpainted which has taken a toll on my nails big time! My nails are so brittle and flaky so I decided to try and look after them a lot more. I bought gold strengthener and peeling and brittleness solver in hope for healthier nails.
As a lover of Avon's Moroccan argon oil and the matching shampoo and conditioner, I decided to buy  the hair mask of this set as I love a good hair mask! I also bought the planet spa hot oil hair treatment, I can't wait to give this a go on the weekend. The Bourjois nail polish remover has been on everyone's lips for quite a while now and I thought it's time for me to have a go, I can't say I'm all that impressed though.

What have you bought recently?

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet lady! Found your blog via Being Little and am SO GLAD that I did! I'm your newest follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nails are in terrible condition too, they're constantly peeling - it's so frustrating! I've heard soaking them in olive oil is great for strengthening! You'll have to let me know how your nail recovery goes, fingers crossed!

    Efia @ effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx