Saturday, 11 August 2012

VIVO Baked Blush in Rosy

VIVO is a cosmetics brand that claims to deliver 'solutions to your handbag to bring that touch of colour and style whilst giving you the performance you need." The selection of cosmetics ranges from baked blushes and bronzers to BB creams. The range is sold exclusively in Tesco stores and is also available on their website here.

















     

                                                                                             



I've heard quite a lot about their baked blushes quite a while ago but I haven't heard many mentions of the rest of the range in a long time. As I was in need of a new pink blush, I decided to pop down to Tesco to give VIVO a try..



The baked formula of the blushes remind me of MAC's Mineralize Skin Finishes minus the expensive price tag. On my visit to Tesco, I found that there was three shades of the baked blushes. Although, on the website there does appear to be more. Originally, I was after the shade 'Peaches and Cream' which true to name is a peachy blush. However, I wanted a pink blush so I went for 'Rosy'.




The marbled effect of different shades of pink creates a gorgeous flush of colour on the cheeks. As you swirl your brush around the pan, it mixes together to create a light shade of pink. I've been told that it is a similar shade to MAC's  best seller blush, 'Well Dressed'. But unfortunately, I do not own it to give a comment on the possible dupe. 

The blush is perfectly pigmented. Only a light swirl of your brush is enough to create a lovely, natural-looking flush to the cheeks. This blush is a potential holy-grail contender. Currently, it has managed to knock my top blushes- Nars 'Orgasm' and Benefit 'Coralista', off my daily make-up routine. I love the healthy-looking glow this gives my face and for only £4, I will definitely have to repurchase.

Have you tried any of the VIVO products? What is your favourite blush? 

7 comments:

  1. nice colour, really suits your skin tone :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Blog award!
    Check out the post here: http://chel-sea-xo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html
    ChelseaXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou. I will be sure to do that now :) xx

      Delete
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your reviews are just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I'm your newest, most avid follower, and it'd mean the world to me if you followed me back! :) Have a lovely day, I look forward to reading your future posts!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, such a lovely comment!
      I will have a read of your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love Vivo products. I have quite a few of their eyeshadows. I have never tried their blushes. But will pick on up next time im in Tesco this looks like a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of their eyeshadows? I fancy having a try of some! I think you should definitely pick this up, it looks so much nicer on the cheeks.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx