Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Avon Advance Techniques: Moroccan Argan Oil



Previously being an Avon representative, I have had the pleasure of trying out quite a lot of the products in the past. However, I had never tried any of their hair care products. I recently purchased this along with the matching Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner- which I love!

As Moroccan oil is such a cult favourite product, I was dying to try this out as the only other experience I have had with hair oils is the one I have been on the ends of my hair, VO5 Miracle Concentrate, which I also enjoy using. As Moroccan oil is quite expensive, I was looking forward to seeing how this cheaper alternative compares.

I absolutely love what this product does to my hair. After washing my hair, I run a pump or two throughout all of my hair whilst it is still damp. If you have fine hair I would say to just use one pump but as my hair is quite thick and dry it doesn't get oily easily. As this is an oil I was expecting it to weigh my hair down and leave it looking oily. I was very wrong! This left my hair looking the healthiest that it has ever looked, smooth and silky with minimum frizz. All this and at £2.99 a pop what is not to love?! I will definitely be repurchasing this little beauty.

Have you tried Avon's Moraccan Argan Oil? What is your favourite hair oil?

8 comments:

  1. great review! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try this! Usually I use the macadamia oil. Love your blog, maybe check out ours?
    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a go, it's cheap and a very good product! Thankyou, of course xx

      Delete
  3. Hi, we've been loving your blog recently, so we nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Find out more: http://smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

    I like, is very stylish and you are very pretty :)

    You have a new follower.

    I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such a lovely comment :)
      I will have a look at yours now!xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx