Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Recent purchases.

I recently purchased MAC mineralise skin finish natural/shimmer and Too Faced Naked eye palette. 




I have wanted to try out a mineralise skin finish forever as I have heard plenty of good things about them. I've used MAC powders previously- blot powder. I didn't really get along with it as a powder itself but as a blotting powder it was great.
I have only used this once as I only received it this morning, however I can already tell it is going to become a staple in my make-up routine. Although I have wanted to try this for so long, I couldn't bear parting my pennies with it as I wasn't sure if I would like it. So when I spotted a mineralise skin finish natural with a section of highlighting shimmer for half price on a blog sale I couldn't say no! The shimmer looks lovely along the top of my cheek bone and the powder itself looks natural. I have applied it over MAC Face and Body and they seem to work wonderfully together.



I also purchased TooFaced Naked Eye Palette from the same blog sale. After hearing Rachel's review here , I thought I should give it a go seeing as I gave the Urban Decay Naked palettes a miss due to the hefty price tag. I love neutral eye make-up and these eye shadows seem very nice quality. I have used the shades Birthday Suit, Satin Sheets, Umarkables and Lap Dance this morning and I have to say I am very impressed at the quality!


*Disclaimer- All products were purchased with my own money
**I do apologise for the awful quality of photos, hoping to work on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx